Chinese Medicine Fertility and IVF
Many people who have had fertility success with Chinese Medicine probably have no idea how Chinese Medicine helps fertility, or gynaecological issues. They are just thankful that it does!
Recent research shows that acupuncture on its own can increase the pregnancy rates of people using IVF, also there is evidence that it can be increased by combining both chinese herbs and acupuncture for a viable pregnancy, and support throughout, IVF treatments, keeping the client calm and centred through this testing experience.
Large numbers of patients who have tried IVF several times and were unsuccessful, have become pregnant soon after Chinese Medicine treatment, either combining with or by changing lifestyle and diet in combination with Chinese Medicine. Patients also experience less side effects from the Western drugs and feel better emotionally.
Chinese Medicine can improve fertility and pregnancy rates in several ways:
!. improve ovarian function to produce better quality of sperm & egg to promote a healthier embryo
2. regulate hormones to produce a greater number of follicles
3. increase blood flow to the uterus and increase the thickness of the uterine lining
4. relax the patient and decrease stress levels which is extremely important for conception
5. lessen the side effects of drugs used in IVF and gynaecology
6. strengthen the immune system (very important as Western Medicine treatments usually decrease immunity)
7. improve the sperm count and motility to produce better quality embryos
8. decrease and prevent the chances of miscarriage
Links to Chinese Medicine Fertility and IVF