Kim specialises in fertility management and areas such as paediatrics, preconception care and pregnancy care. She frequently works with couples that are trying to start a family. She has also treats disorders and conditions such as acne, allergies, asthma, anxiety, depression, digestive issues, immunity and colds, migraines and insomnia. Her treatments include acupuncture, herbal medicine, vitamin and mineral supplements, meditation techniques, qi gong and dietary and lifestyle advice.
77 Martin St.
Brighton, Vic 3186
The needles are very fine and delicate. Most people feel a sensation on insertion of needle only.
The herbal formulas are granulated and easy to digest, Kim carefully chooses the correct formula for your condition.
- Bachelor of Health Science (Chinese Herbal Medicine) Victoria University 2001
- Bachelor of Health Science (Acupuncture) Victoria University 2003
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, (Mr Wed Training and Assessment (2009)
- Meditation teacher ( Ian Gawler Foundation) 2007
- Yoga teacher ( yoga alliance) 2013
- Masters of Health Science ( Traditional Chinese Medicine) Western Sydney University2015